Cashier 2 Posts
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility with maintenance and development of the trunk and Regional Roads networks in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operation using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS – GEITA on behalf of the Chief Executive (CE) TANROSDS seeks to recruit qualified and competent with integrity integrate Tanzanian Citizens to fill the following vacant posts on contract terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
POSITION TITLE: CASHIER -(2 POSTS)
Key qualifications for the Cashier;
- Education Qualification is Holder of Diploma in Accountancy.
- Must be Computer literate (At least Advance Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institution).
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Not above 35 years of age.
- At least 3 (Three) years’work experience in the same field from reputable organization
Duties and Responsibilities of the Cashier;
- Collecting and banking all Weighbridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
- Seeking current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania Shilling;
- Timely Filling all necessary records timely;
- Maintaining asset register;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters to the Shift In-charge;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Accounts and Administration / Regional Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 30- March, 2020.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 433,
Tel: + 255 28 2520342
Fax: +255 28 2520314
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.