Account Manager – Solution at Techno Brain Group
The position is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients and prospects and introducing Sales Executives into accounts . They effectively manage the sales process and act as a brand ambassador effectively and consistently positioning the Company brand . As a leader of a team , the role holder must have excellent technical skill and subject matter expertise and serve as a coach to their team . They must ensure overall employee satisfaction and productivity , in order to deliver strategic and operational business excellence .
Required Skills & Experience :
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing , Business or related field .
Relevant professional qualification .
8 years’ relevant experience with 2 years’ experience in a supervisory level .
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close .
Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused , differentiated and achievable solutions .
Demonstrated ability to communicate , present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization , including executive and C-level .
Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
Must have a proven track record of selling IT solutions .
1 . Sales Plan and Target Execution
– Accountable for owning sales plans in the Country ensuring sales targets and accounts are met and closed consistently .
– Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process to maximize on conversion rate .
– Responsible for researching , prospecting , and qualifying leads before engaging in a business proposal .
– Audit market trends and competitors to carve out and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators . i.e . Engagement plans for competitor’s/ target market .
– Define and align the go-to-market strategy for each solution and appropriately execute a sales plan with the on a ground sales team
2 . Revenue Generation
– Achieve sales targets for revenue , profitability and sales growth in the assigned territory .
– Drive sales order booking .
– Monitor revenue performance for the company in coordination with country director and account executives in the country and own a win-win approach .
– Understand country-specific landscapes and trends , reporting on the forces that shift strategic business direction .
– Develop and manage relationships with partners , clients and other stakeholders ensuring satisfaction .
– Collaborate with the Sales and SBU teams to develop leads , identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities .
Required Skills & Experience :
3 . Relationship and Partnership management
– Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business .
– Build effective partnerships internally and externally to drive business and position Techno Brain in the market .
– Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets .
– Representing the business at conferences , trade fairs , and networking events .
– Maximizing on new business development opportunities and keeping a close watch on the customer base .
4 . Reporting and Customer management
– Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management as assigned
– Budget consolidation and presentation
– CRM reporting and updating for competitive advantage
– Streamline and optimize the internal processes to maximize customer satisfaction , partner engagement , and team productivity .
– Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers to drive Company revenues on deals
– Conduct client satisfaction surveys and generate analytical reports .
– Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department
5 . Corporate Positioning
– Develop the go-to-market strategy for each solution and appropriately execute a sale .
– Give presentations , seminars , and briefings to clients articulating Techno Brain’s Value
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here