Job Opportunity at TADEPA, Project Coordinator
Job Opportunity at TADEPA
Job Title : Project Coordinator
Information about TADEPA
Tanzania Development and AIDS Prevention Association (TADEPA) is a Tanzanian Nongovernmental organization (NGO) currently offices in Kagera , Geita , Shinyanga and Dodoma regions . Was formed and registered in 1997 and acquired mandated to work in all regions of Tanzania mainland . The main purpose of TADEPA is to promote development in totality through and fight against public problems HIV/AIDS and its integrated effects .
TADEPA’s Vision : Healthy , Wealthy and Just Community
TADEPA’s Mission is committed to empower the community to improve their livelihood through active participation in protection of human rights , conservation of environment and promotion of societal socio-economic stance .
About USAID Kizazi Kipya Programme
TADEPA in partinership with Pact Tanzania is implementing USAID Kizazi Kipya programme that provider services aligned with PEPFAR illustrative eligible OVC services . FY20 Priorities for USAID Kizazi Kipya OVC programme include :
i . 90- 90-90 strategy with following perfect results and indicators on OVC_HIVSTAT Targeting , reach 100% of all beneficiaries , promote active involvement of efforts for assisted disclosure with health professionals , complete referrals for HTS in a timely manner,100% of HIV+ tested OVC , Adherence Monitoring , Viral load mornitoring with clinical partiners , Participation of CSO (TADEPA) in case review meetings at CTC , Very
closely , demonstrated and documented , collaboration with clinical partners at all level ,
ii . HIV Prevention Package with adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) including : DREAMS Intervention , Specific focus on 9- 14 years old , Introduction of special three mandatory Modules .
iii . Increase ownership of Government of Tanzania with NICMS eventually preparation for handling over the project that include : CSO plans/ Budgets to plan Rep , Ward level readiness assessment , Systemic case file transition from CSOs to ward that will meet redness criteria , Ward officer leadership of CCW meetings , Regular data review meetings with Government at LGA level , Quarterly led by CSOs[ TADEPA] and regional level and Semi annually led by cluser , Joint site visit by cluster and National office with JSI CHSSP .
The main goal of USAID Kizazi Kipya is improved health and social wellbeing of Most Vulnerable children OVCpe , young people and their families through strategic service delivery support .
Kizazi Kipya Vision is to ensure Vulnerable Children , youth , their families and caring communities participate in a core package of tailored client and community centered combination of HIV prevention and care with traceable linkages to VTC , referral , care , treatment and other comprehensive/ Social/ economic services .
Available posts and required candidates
To facilitate the smooth implementation of this programme TADEPA is seeking to recruit suitably qualified , well motivated capable and candidates to work under USAID Kizazi Kipya programme in Kahama Town , Council , Msalala DC and Ushetu DC and Bukoba DC One post for Coordinator as the following list
Job Title : Project Coordinator Kizazi Kipya one post (Bukoba DC)
Job summary :
To effectively and efficiently facilitate the running of USAID Kizazi Kipya
Programme through proper coordination of all Kizazi Kipya team in Bukoba DC including ,
Health HIV officer , M&E cum data Manager , CMO , CMC , Economic Strengthening and
Livelihood Officer and Accountant with special emphasis in enabling TADEPA to achieve the
set USAID Kizazi Kipya mission , goals and objectives and targets
Required Knowledge , skills and experiences
The followings essential skills are expected from for the smooth achievement of the USAID
Kizazi Kipya project goal .
At least 5- 10 years working experience in project planning , management and
coordination sections .
- As overall coordinator will be also responsible to undertake resource management both [ Material and Human Management issues] and building good relationship among staff within the organization and wider community outside of the organization
- Experience in organizing and managing HIV/AIDS and other community based health care and development programmes Strong managerial skills , Strong interpersonal skills ,Strong capacity building skills Strong ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships and experience in using action learning research
- Good general knowledge , excellent oral and written expression/ communication , interpersonal skills , patience and courtesy and a very wide range of more specific behavioral skills ,
- Attention to the person , interaction , ability to transmit information , plus keen organizational sensitivity are required to understand quickly the beneficiaries’ needs ,
- Good skill in organizing and facilitating user friendly training sessions , meetings , dialogues and conversation
- Knowledge on Tanzania Health social and Health system and How to work closely with RHMT and CHMTs and other district HIV/AIDS Commitees , MVCC,WDC VD
Job / responsibilities
To make sure that objectives of the USAID Kizazi Kipya are met Coordinator’s responsibilities
and duties will include :
- Overseeing all Kizazi Kipya Programme Team member on day- to day basis
- Coordinate and provide overall leadership for Kizazi Kipya Activities in Bukoba DC
- Share direct supervision and responsibilities of Kizazi Kipya Bukoba Dc Programme officers \
- Facilitated development of monthly and weekly activity plans per each programme officer
- Review and approve pre- implementation / note and action plans and cash request plans for all programme officer
- Receive and review and approve all field activity implementation Narrative report
- Organized and chair daily , weekly and monthly Kizazi Kipya review meetings for ongoing planning .
- Inquire and collect all prgramme periodic reports from programme officers for compilation of one report for onward dissemination to the responsible authorities
- Make a follow –up and evaluate all of field activities through Schedule and Surprise visists
- Provide technical assistance , supportive supervision to all staff and community stakeholders
- Identify and develop and maintain relationships by ensuring regular engagement and coordination , with key strategic partners in Government sector , service providers , civil society , media etc
- Together with the managed and Account section plan conduct budget follow up expenditures control according to donor guideline and TADEPA financial policy
- Together with program team conduct project mid and annual evaluation .
Bachelor Degree Diploma in , Sociology , Community development , Health Sciences , Public health , Development studies , Health planning and administration or other social and Health science studies , Public Admistration , Human Resources
TADEPA Executive Director
P.O.Box 1603 Bukoba
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Submit only covering letter and a CV and copies of certificates to Apply for the Job Opportunity at TADEPA
[All hard copies and soft copies are accepted])
Indicate in your application on what post your applying as we have different post to avoid mixed application and confusion . The Application should be submitted before 14th 09/ 2019 which will be a Closing date for the application .