Job Opportunity at Vodacom- Head of Revenue Assurance
Head of Revenue Assurance
Role purpose :
- The key purpose of the Head of Revenue Assurance is to ensure completeness and accuracy of the company revenue streams across CBU , EBU and M-Pesa Units .
- In addition to checking on the integrity of systems in place , the position requires an inclination towards continuous improvements in revenue chain , proactive design and implementation of preventive controls and detecting anomalies .
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Lead and manage revenue assurance team , setting roadmaps and deliverables , individual KPIs , Project-managing tasks assigned from local ExCo and Group RA
- Regularly review and ensure that published tariffs/business rules are implemented accurately on Vodacom systems and processes
- Perform quality assurance testing on key processes and systems changes which impact recording , processing and billing of revenue producing events . Quantify the value of revenue assurance in terms of revenue loss , revenue loss prevented and revenue recovered
- Drive improvements in new products/projects to ensure risks are managed proactively
- Manage communications/escalations arising from revenue assurance work to ensure stakeholders at local and Group level are adequately briefed in a timely manner .
Core competencies , knowledge and experience
- Influencing and negotiating skills – ability to drive improvements across business units by engaging positively with ExCo , HoDs and Group stakeholders
- Attention to Detail : Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
- Strong data analysis and process review skills
- Strong mix and combination of Technical/engineering skills as well as financial skills .
- Passion for the role : Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables – motivate team to deliver as one .
Technical/professional qualifications :
Job Opportunity at VODACOM Tanzania, Head of Compliance M-Pesa
M-Commerce CVM Manager Job Vacancy at Vodacom
Territory Manager Makambako job Vacancy at Vodacom July, 2019
Jobs at Vodacom Tanzania, System Administrator
- Minimum undergraduate degree in at least one of the following : IT , Accounting , Technology , Engineering
- Strong data analysis skills e.g . on SQL , PL/SQL , ACL , Python .
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of revenue assurance methodologies on GSM and M-Pesa in a medium to large telcom