Job Opportunity at Young Investment Co . Ltd , Cashier
Young Investment Co . Ltd , a Private Limited Company was incorporated under the Tanzania companies Act 2002 on 12th day of March the year 2018 .
The company is now engaged in a variety of business activities not limited to trade , manufacturing , agriculture and so on .
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire a qualified and competent candidates for the following position :
JOB TITLE :CASHIER
JOB LOCATION : DAR ES SALAAM
COMPANY NAME : YOUNG INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Cashier Job Description
- We are looking for an efficient , courteous Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills .
- The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections , ensure that prices and quantities are accurate , accept payments , issue receipts , answer inquiries , and provide helpful information to customers products , promotions , or item location .
- You will also respond to complaints , process refunds or exchanges of items , and maintain a clean workspace .
- To succeed as a Cashier , you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy . You should be responsible , attentive to customer needs , and committed to providing excellent service .
Cashier Responsibilities :
- Operating cash registers .
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales .
- Accepting payments , ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer .
- Processing refunds and exchanges , resolving complaints .
- Maintaining a clean workspace .
Cashier Requirements :
- Diploma or equivalent .
- Customer service or Cashier experience .
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly .
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills .
- Basic math and computer skills .
- Ability to work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service .
- Attention to detail .
- Helpful , courteous approach to resolving complaints .
How to Apply
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 5 September 2019 .
Qualified candidates will be contacted through their contact numbers for next ste