Jobs at TADEPA, Accountant cum Financial Managers
Job Title : Accountant cum Financial Manager
Information about TADEPA
Tanzania Development and AIDS Prevention Association (TADEPA) is a Tanzanian Nongovernmental organization (NGO) currently offices in Kagera , Geita , Shinyanga and Dodoma regions . Was formed and registered in 1997 and acquired mandated to work in all regions of Tanzania mainland . The main purpose of TADEPA is to promote development in totality through and fight against public problems HIV/AIDS and its integrated effects .
TADEPA’s Vision : Healthy , Wealthy and Just Community
TADEPA’s Mission is committed to empower the community to improve their livelihood through active participation in protection of human rights , conservation of environment and promotion of societal socio-economic stance .
About USAID Kizazi Kipya Programme
TADEPA in partinership with Pact Tanzania is implementing USAID Kizazi Kipya programme that provider services aligned with PEPFAR illustrative eligible OVC services . FY20 Priorities for USAID Kizazi Kipya OVC programme include :
i . 90- 90-90 strategy with following perfect results and indicators on OVC_HIVSTAT Targeting , reach 100% of all beneficiaries , promote active involvement of efforts for assisted disclosure with health professionals , complete referrals for HTS in a timely manner,100% of HIV+ tested OVC , Adherence Monitoring , Viral load mornitoring with clinical partiners , Participation of CSO (TADEPA) in case review meetings at CTC , Very
closely , demonstrated and documented , collaboration with clinical partners at all level ,
ii . HIV Prevention Package with adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) including : DREAMS Intervention , Specific focus on 9- 14 years old , Introduction of special three mandatory Modules .
iii . Increase ownership of Government of Tanzania with NICMS eventually preparation for handling over the project that include : CSO plans/ Budgets to plan Rep , Ward level readiness assessment , Systemic case file transition from CSOs to ward that will meet redness criteria , Ward officer leadership of CCW meetings , Regular data review meetings with Government at LGA level , Quarterly led by CSOs[ TADEPA] and regional level and Semi annually led by cluser , Joint site visit by cluster and National office with JSI CHSSP .
The main goal of USAID Kizazi Kipya is improved health and social wellbeing of Most Vulnerable children OVCpe , young people and their families through strategic service delivery support .
Kizazi Kipya Vision is to ensure Vulnerable Children , youth , their families and caring communities participate in a core package of tailored client and community centered combination of HIV prevention and care with traceable linkages to VTC , referral , care , treatment and other comprehensive/ Social/ economic services .
Available posts and required candidates
To facilitate the smooth implementation of this programme TADEPA is seeking to recruit suitably qualified , well motivated capable and candidates to work under USAID Kizazi Kipya programme in Kahama Town , Council , Msalala DC and Ushetu DC and Bukoba DC One post for Coordinator as the following list
Accountant cum Financial Managers ( Required two posts)
Job purpose summary : To maintain TADEPA’s financial administration and management at
regulated standards in order to enable the organization to attain its mission , goals and
objective with great emphasis on proper accountability
To be rresponsible for the effective application of accounting policies and practices and
enforcement of financial reporting systems and internal financial control procedures across
organization and Kizazi Kipya programme .
Essential knowledge , skills and experiences
The followings essential skills are expected from the Accountant cum financial manager for
the smooth achievement of the TADEPA and Kizazi Kipya project goal .
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting section is required
- As finance and Administrator will be also responsible to undertake resource management [both Material and Human Management issues] and building good relationship among staff within the organization and out of the organization .
Roles and Responbilities
Among other the following the following are duties and responsibilities of
Accountant cum financial manager
- Working with a team in financial management/accounts section to record daily financial transactions of TADEPA :
- Facilitate Budget and planning , Budget follow up as per cost allocation , Liquidation , financial reporting Risk and fraud internal control and detection for appropriate
- To maintain and update and reliable cash and bank books , floats register , bank reconciliation and monthly cash counts .
- Preparation of monthly accounts , ledger , payroll and reconciliation statements .
- Producing monthly financial reports and submitting other reports as requested for aspects of the program .
- Monitoring and supervising finance and Procurement office to adhere with procedures and regulations in all financial matters .
- Foreseen budget allocation , budget reviews (budget monitoring/ follow up) and advising Programme Team accordingly .
- Payment of Statutory deduction(NSSF,PAYE) and remit timely and appropriately to responsible Authorities
- Preparation of financial reports as per Donors Requirements and Auditing purposes
- To maintain a data base of all records related to financial matters of the project
Required Qualification `
- Bachelor Degree/ Advanced/ Post Graduate Diploma in accountancy , Finance or Business Administration
- Computer literacy
- With skill and Knowledge on computerised Account packages
- Self – development skills (interest in increasing career skills / knowledge of development and health sectors
- Ability to deal with multi-task
- Good presentation skills and Public relation for organisation good image
TADEPA Executive Director
P.O.Box 1603 Bukoba
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Submit only covering letter and a CV and copies of certificates
[All hard copies and soft copies are accepted])
Indicate in your application on what post your applying as we have different post to avoid mixed application and confusion . The Application should be submitted before 14th 09/ 2019 which will be a Closing date for the application .