2 Job Opportunities at TIB
2 Job Opportunities at TIB
TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania . The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act , 2002 . The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025 . The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries , infrastructure , services sectors , as well as oil and gas sectors .
Position : OFFICER LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT
Nature and Scope :
The successful candidate will report to the Manager , Liquidity Management . She/he will be responsible for liquidity management in ensuring enough funds to meet the day to day obligations including disbursement of loans , operational expenses and repayment of maturing obligations on borrower’s funds .
- Monitor maturing obligations and liaise with finance in ensuring timely payments .
- Renegotiation and re-pricing of matured obligations .
- Provide inputs for short-term , medium-term and long-term cash flow plan to meet Liquidity needs .
- Execution of approved investment decisions .
- Work closely with the back office to ensure the timely payment of funding related liabilities .
- Monitor on a daily basis all accounts , support reconciliation exercise and highlight anomalies .
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Administration , Economics , Finance , Accounting , Banking or related fields obtained from a recognized Institution .
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience in a reputable Bank/Financial institution or CPA(T) holder or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to prepare cash flow report in a concise and focused style .
- Knowledge of financial analysis is an added Advantage .
- Advanced computer skills especially in spreadsheets , database , and presentation .
Position : SENIOR OFFICER FUNDS MOBILIZATION & SYNDICATION
Nature and Scope :
The successful candidate will report to the Manager Funds Mobilization and Syndication . She/he will be responsible for effective resources mobilization to meet the bank’s long term funding needs .
- Ensure the bank’s funding needs are met in line with the bank’s strategy .
- Monthly submission of a report on the performance of lines of credit and status in meeting financial covenants , undertakings , and other financing conditions .
- Ensure pricing of any borrowing transaction is in
- line with the bank’s objectives and strategies .
- Closely monitor and provide by-weekly status on resource mobilization including progress on the issuance of medium-term notes and new lines of credit .
- Execute transactions in line with Bank’s ALM policy and Treasury Regulations .
- Address all regulatory and audit issues in relation to funding and syndication .
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree or it’s equivalent in Finance , Banking , Economics , Accounting , Statistics , or a related discipline from a recognized Institution ,
- Professional experience in corporate finance , a chartered financial analyst (CFA), or ICMA is an advantage
- Have a minimum of four years of relevant professional experience with good working knowledge in relation to transaction structures , products , fixed income , derivatives , equity , African capital markets , financial analysis of project finance and corporate finance lending and equity investments , risk management instruments
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication skills ,
- Capacity to communicate complex and technical issues in simple terms , while maintaining accuracy .
- A strong background in investment and development banking with experience in working with private sector projects , state-owned entities , utilities /infrastructure authorities , and Government .
- Drive for results takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results , and has the personal organization to do so .
- Strong analytical , quantitative and financial market skills .
- Competence with use of standard MS Office software applications , particularly Word , PowerPoint , and Excel and Treasury Systems – Summit , Reuters and Bloomberg applications and 124 .
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer . The bank offers an attractive remuneration package , career development opportunities , and an excellent working environment .
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below , endorsing:-
- An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements .
- Comprehensive curriculum Vitae .
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards .
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available .
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees .
Also Read :
Closing Date for 2 Job Opportunities is 20 September 2019 .