Job at Britam Corporate Sales Executive
Job at Britam Corporate Sales Executive
Job Title : Corporate Sales Executive
The job holder will be responsible for the growth of revenues for the branch to meet set annual premium targets for the branch . The role will report to the Branch Manager .
- Secure new business directly or through intermediaries
- Service existing business and follow up to ensure renewal
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and direct clients
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk .
- Ensure payment of premiums before policy attaches .
- Follow up to ensure intermediaries are paid commissions timely and accurately .
- Recruit new Agents and Direct Sales Representatives
- Manage Agents and Direct Sales Representatives recruited through auditing of company stationaries .
- Train , coach , and support new Agents and Direct Sales Representatives to achieve sales targets .
- Follow and adhere to underwriting guidelines and standards as communicated by Underwriting Manager from time to time
- Prepare weekly sales reports as required
- Guide and assist clients on claims processing
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the strategy map and personal scorecard .
- Achievement of production targets
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Premium collection
- Accountable to the Branch Manager
- Required to liaise and work closely with Underwriting , Finance , Claims and other departments as may be necessary
- Britam customers
- Intermediaries (Brokers , Agents & DSR’s)
- TIRA and other regulatory institutions
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field
- Professional qualification in Insurance (CII certificate or equivalent)
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry and concepts
- Knowledge of Insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of sales and marketing
- Presenting and Communicating Information : Speaks fluently; expresses opinions , information and key points of an argument clearly; presents effectively; response quickly to others ‘reactions and feedback during conversations; projects credibility .
- Working with People : Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens , supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well .
- Adhering to Principles and Values : Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; encourages individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organizational values during everyday interactions .
- Analyzing : Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information , to break them into component parts , patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; make rational judgements from the available information and analysis; demonstrate an understanding of how one issue may be part of a much larger system .
- Planning and Organising : Adhere to and monitor clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones .
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations : Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets and models high standards for quality and quantity . Monitors and maintains quality and productivity . Works in a systematic methodical and orderly way . Consistently achieves projects goals .
Primary Location : Tanzania , United Republic of-Mbeya-Mbeya
Organization : International Insurance Business
Job Type : Permanent
Shift : Day Job
Contract Type : Full-time
Job Posting : 02-09-2019
Unposting Date : 13-09-2019
Number of Openings : 1
To Apply for Job at Britam Corporate Sales Executive
CLICK HERE TO APPLY