Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa Chief Medical Officer
Job Title : CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
Insurance , Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
Our client is looking for a Chief Medical Officer who will plan , launch and manage the delivery of medical services , including telemedicine – assist our client in setting up the adequate regulatory model; recruit and lead a team of medical officers; product development; operational processes , call center and platform set up
- Support the local management team in Governance , Risk and Compliance activities (e.g ., credentialing , licencing , etc
- Engage with key stakeholders , healthcare service providers and professionals to design the best regulatory approach
- Recruit and build a high-quality medical team
- Train new medical hires
- Manage the local medical team (doctors and potentially also nurses or paramedics). Inspire and motivate them to ensure an engaged team which aims to deliver a high-quality service
- Review performance on a weekly and monthly basis , against department KPIs and job descriptions . Conduct weekly 1-2-1 coaching sessions
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives around the teledoctor service as defined by the country management team .
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives around the teledoctor service as defined by the country management team.
- Support Quality Assurance processes regarding our medical activities (monitoring of recorded calls , business intelligence from the data gathered in our system) and assist with the development and implementation of health analytics
- Assist client to develop its products and services for informal sector through new distribution channels , product re-design and/or development .
- Assist the marketing team in customer engagement activities , for instance to intervene on radio interviews , roadshows , or free health camps to discuss health topics
To Apply for the Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa Chief Medical Officer