Wapishi at Sokoine University (SUA)
Wapishi at Sokoine University
The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians , who are able to work in a dynamic academic environment to apply for the positions below . All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O . Box 3000 , CHUO KIKUU , MOROGORO to reach him 07 days from the date of this advertisement .
INSTITUTE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
POSITION : COOK I (1 POST) – RE ADVERTISEMENT
Possession of a Secondary School Education Certificates PLUS a Certificate in Cookery/Beverages/related qualifications from a recognized institution with a minimum of 3 years working experience in related field .
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing a variety of foods as per instructed menu
- May be in charge of a Section in the Kitchen
- Collecting foods from the Cafeteria store
- Taking care of kitchen and cafeteria equipment’s
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned
- Preparing meals for special functions and pastry AGE : Not above 35 years
TERMS : Two Years Contract
HOW TO APPLY :
The application letters (in Swahili or English) should indicate names and addresses of three referees with their reliable contacts , together with certified copies of Academic Certificates/all credentials i.e . Form IV , Form VI , Birth Certificate , Curriculum Vitae and testimonials .
All applications should be addressed to the
Also Read :
- Trainee-Cashiers Job at Princess Leisure(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MAFUNDI at Mbeya University (MUST)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Experienced Cashiers Jobs at Princess Leisure(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Program and Communication Officer Job at HDT
Please Note :
- Applicants should apply based on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education and Diploma should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and/or the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are advised to indicate;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their addresses/ e-mail and/ or telephone and be informed on a date for interview .
Issued by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration and Finance) on 9th September 2019