|Hygiene Officer at Park Hyatt January, 2020|
Come and join us in our journey as we care for people so they can be their best! We believe that being your best is about being your true self – engaged, fulfilled and ready to take on the world.
Sitting majestically on the beachfront in the heart of Stone Town, a designated UNESCO heritage site, Park Hyatt Zanzibar is the quintessential destination from which to experience the idyllic East African island of Zanzibar and embrace the rich culture, heritage, and historical significance of the hotel’s location
- To ensure all aspects of the hygiene service arecarried out and maintained to the required standard
- To manage the hygiene budget and ensure allexpenditure is authorized and recorded
- To manage the ordering and stock control of hygieneconsumables and chemicals
- To maintain detailed cleaning instructions andschedules for every hygiene activity that meet the requirements of the HACCPfood safety standard
- To be responsible for the effective delivery of thesite laundry service/ F&B – toinclude the contracted external service and in-house laundry and operations
- Management of the pest control contract and overseeingthe completion of all pest prevention actions to the required standards
- Responsible for the cleaning of air handling,evaporators and high risk air socks
- To oversee the day to day running of the stafffacilities including vending services, maintenance of stocks/consumablesin the staff canteen, staff washroom facilities and all associatedequipment
- To conduct compliance audits / inspections of internalhygiene standards and documentation
- To manage the provision of hygiene chemicals anddosing equipment on site – to include regular reviews with chemicalsupplier, periodic chemical dosing checks, maintenance e of equipment andto oversee the safe storage, decant, transport and use of chemicals onsite.
- To work with suppliers to obtain the most suitable andcost effective equipment and consumables and to effectively managesupplier non-conformance in a timely manner.
- Preferable Experience in GCC.
- Preferable previous experience on in-flightcatering
- Strong acknowledge on HACCP procedures andmonitoring
- Excellentproblemsolving skills, strategy formulation, account development, administrativeand interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionalcommand of the English language (verbally and non-verbally both).
- Goodtime management skills
- Computer-literate,used to handling e-mails, Microsoft Office applications
CLICK HERE TO APPLY