Front Office Receptionist at Babylon Lodge February, 2020
JOB VACANCY FOR- Babylon Lodge Front Office Receptionist
Position : Front Office- Receptionist
Reporting to : General Manager
Location : Marangu Kilimanjaro
Babylon Lodge is one of the fastest growing hotels at Marangu and We are seeking a friendly, organised and Honest hotel receptionist to join our growing team. In this position, you will welcome guests to our hotel, make room reservations, and attend to guests’ needs or questions. The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that guests experience maximum satisfaction, presenting an excellent image of our hotel that leaves a lasting impression.
Hotel Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities:
. Overall responsibility to ensure clear communication throughout the lodge
· Ensuring the bookings for the day have been confirmed and the rooms are prepared before the arrival of the guests
. Communicate with the kitchen staff regarding the bookings of the day and to make sure that meals are prepared accordingly
. Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns
· Provide an outstanding guest experience
· Maintain an orderly front desk
· Maintain guest records and book reservations
· Assisting with gift shop sales and ensuring the stock is accurate at all times
· Continuous communication between the departments to ensure guest needs are met
· Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities i.e prepare bills and receive payment.
· Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
Hotel Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
· Strong working knowledge computer programs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· A proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
. Very honest when dealing with guests and staff
. Self driven and you enjoy to improve things.
· Highly organised, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
· Communication skills – with guests and fellow staff members
· Excellent English – spoken, understanding and written
· Attention to detail, accuracy, meticulous, precise
· Works well under pressure
· Must adhere to World Class Hospitality and Service Standards
· Professional, courteous, hospitable to guests
· Honest, have good integrity, proactive and driven person who has career ambitions
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us only Cover Letter & CV to email@example.com
Make sure you include valid referee’s contact details both email & direct phone contact. Also state your salary expectations (give a specific figure) in your cover letter. The subject of your email should read RECEPTIONIST
Late applications with incorrect email subjects or without a specific figure stating the applicant’s salary expectations will not be evaluated. If you do not hear from us please accept that your application did not meet our requirements.
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING TO OUR JOB SEEKERS. IF CALLED SUPPOSEDLY BY ANYONE ASKING FOR MONEY FOR SERVICES, PLEASE KNOW THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.