IT Quality Assurance Specialist Job Opportunity at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited –
|IT Quality Assurance Specialist Job Opportunity at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited –|
Job Title: IT Quality Assurance Specialist
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania
Department Description Information technology
Performing quality reviews on business requirements through standardized testing methods and strategies, leading execution of functional and non-functional tests and implementing quality testing and reporting processes while ensuring strict adherence to KCB Group’s software quality assurance framework.
- Champion and coordinate business requirements reviews across functional teams and ensures that the business requirements are complete, precise and testable.
- Works with project team to define and create overall project test strategy/test plan, plan test schedules or strategies and Identifies test resources, estimates test effort in accordance with project scope or delivery dates and ensures that the test strategy is adopted.
- Develop, document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test scripts and all other test artifacts including test data, data validation criteria and scripts, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Works collaboratively with the business units and project teams to execute and validate test cases based upon business requirements and ensures that the test cases are traceable to the requirements.
- In collaboration with GEA and other critical stakeholders, tune the SQA processes, adopt tools and define re-usable templates in-line with the adoption and maturity of the SQA Framework.
- Define test process including required test activities and deliverables, conduct Test Readiness Assessment, establish test environments and ensure that test environments are available for all planned white box and black box testing activities.
- Engages, champions and collaborates with technical teams / personnel in non-functional testing including integration, regression, load / performance, security and usability testing.
- Prepare, share and review test results periodically, report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws and develop test acceptance reports for projects and software changes.
- Works with business units to perform post deployment sanity and regression tests and post-implementation review within defined period to confirm that the deployed solution works as per the business requirements.
- Identify, log and track for closure of any deviations from the approved quality assurance standards and processes.
- Testing of fixes and changes prior to promotion of Data Libraries to T24 Live Production.
Job Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study