Job Opportunities at Mbeya WSSA|Nafasi ya kazi Mbeya WSSA Mbeya Water Supply and sanitation Authority (Mbeya WSSA) is an autonomous water supply organization mandated to provide water and sewerage disposal services within the urban area of Mbeya city. It was established in January 1998 under section 3 (1) of Act No.8 OF 1997, repealed by Act No.12 of 2009.
Vision: “To be an excellent Water Supply and Sanitation Authority in Tanzania in delivering portable, sufficient quality water supply and sanitation services. ”
To adequately fulfill its objectives and in line with the expansion of activities Mbeya WSSA is now inviting applications from suitably qualified and self-motivated Tanzanians of high personal integrity to apply for the following positions;
Job Opportunities at Mbeya WSSA|Nafasi ya kazi Mbeya WSSA
LEGAL OFFICER II (1 Post)
Appointed by : Appointment, Disciplinary and Staff Development
Reports to : Head of Legal Sendee Unit
Employment Terms : Unspecified Period (Permanent and Pensionable)
Holders of Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized institutionalso must be computer literate.
Key Result Areas (Duties and Responsibilities)
- To draft simple contracts between Mbeya UWSA and other parties
- To assist in drafting legal briefs
- To assist in drafting pleadings
- To draft demand letters and notices to defaulting customers
- To search for relevant evidence for cases involving Mbeya UWSA
- To in criminal or fraud investigations in which mbeya UWSA has an interest
- Debts Collection
- To perform other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
KEY COMPETENCES FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Tearn work abilities
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- High level of commitment
- Computer literacy
- Applicant MUST be a Tanzanian
- Applicant Age should not be above 45 years
- Applicants who studied outside Tanzania should have a Certification from NECTA and TCU
- Statement results, results slip, testimonials shall not be accepted
- Applicant MUST number all attached documents (CV and Certificates) and state in the application letter the total number of attached documents.
- The applicant for the post of Legal Officer II with Law School Certificate who has been enrolled as advocatewill be an added advantage.
- All application shall be sent via POST office and NOT otherwise.
- Applications that dully fulfill these requirements will be considered invalid.
MODE OF APPLICATION
The qualified persons should submit (not by emails) then handwritten letters of application stating how they meet the advertised criteria attaching certified copies of relevant academic, personal curriculum vitae (CV) supported by professional certificates so as to reach the under mentioned not later than 3rdApril 2020. Applicants are also required to indicate the names and contacts of at least three (3) work / professional related referees.
Applications which will not meet the stated qualification will NOT be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to competency assessment and reference checking. Lobbying and Canvassing for appointment shall not be entertained and may work to the candidate’s disadvantage.
Mbeya UWSA is an equal opportunity employer, women are highly encouraged to apply.
Mbeya Water Supply and Sanitation Authority
The post Job Opportunities at Mbeya WSSA|Nafasi ya kazi Mbeya WSSA appeared first on Global Info.