Job opportunities at TOL Gases
Job Title: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER at TOL Gases March, 2020
· Conduct daily customer visits and manage distributor’s activities
· Acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers by identifying potential customer, facilitating the customer registration and account opening processes by obtaining all KYC documents required.
· Gathering market information by identifying competitor’s information including pricing and other marketing activities
· Identifying all new and potential market by identifying all advertised tenders which require our products and services.
· Preparing and submitting weekly marketing reports covering weekly marketing activities, customer visits, issued raised and identified projects.
· Attending to retail customer’s queries and escalate to the responsible departments.
· Distributors market audit, audit of outlet including (but not limited to) branding, selling price, audit of required customer documentation and distributor records.
· Maintain strong communication links with customers and interfacing departments to assist others to achieve the set goals.
· Provide efficient and timely service to customers and interfacing departments to meet or exceed the needs of the business.
· Ensure adherence to all TOL Gases Ltd policies and procedures.
· Participating in day to day management of sales dock
· Providing solutions to daily sales operations challenges such as products distribution, handling customers complains
· Carry out any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Qualification and competencies:-
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales/Marketing
Added Advantage: -Experience in marketing environment in Tanzania, at least 3-5 years of experience.
-Product knowledge of TOL Gases Limited
-Valid driving licence
Language and Computer Skills: -Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
-Advance computer skills.
All interested candidates for
Job opportunities at TOL Gases should send their CVs via Email before 31st March 2020.
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR