TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant positions at the Factory Department.
POST : BOILER FOREMAN (1 Post)
Reports to: Power Plant Engineer
Core Job Description: Day to day operations, maintenance, and servicing of water tube 45 bar pressure steam boilers and related equipment.
- Job opportunity at Startimes Tanzania
- OR-TAMISEMI Call for Work Health Sector
- Job Opportunities at Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI)
- MOH:List Of Public Servants Fully funded for Studies
- Operate automatically bagasse-fired boiler to generate steam at 45 bar, 480.C
- Observes boiler plant operations through use of SCADA- Pressure, temperature, steam flow, draft pressure, etc., and safety devices
- Follow up the chemical testing and treatment of boiler feed water.
- Operate and regulate boiler plant equipment and to make adjustments as required for plant output.
- Supervise the work of others and highly safety conscious.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Should Demonstrate Ability on Supervision.
- Should be able to communicate and write in both English and Kiswahili
- Form Four Certificate with Minimum of five years of experience on operating medium pressure boilers.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for these positions. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The closing deadline for all applications will be on 23rd March, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX: +255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]