General Manager- Finance
The ideal candidate will be having more than 15 years of rich experience in finance and accounting.
- Experience of Business Valuation
- Experience of handling Budgeting and Zero-based budgeting
- Analytical skills and presentation of Business Results- Various Trend Analysis, profitability
- Conducting and Handling Due Diligence for any Mergers and Acquisitions
- Preparing Board Pack and various MIS reports for use of Senior Management
- Ability to make Commercial Decisions
- Consolidation of various MIS Reportings at group Level
- Handling Business Intelligence for various growth opportunities and competition
- Development & implementation of SOP
- IT Knowhow at the administrative level
- Experience of working on an ERP (please mention names on ERP and other Accounting /inventory packages on which worked)
- Preferably MBA & /OR a CA from India with above Commercial and Finance experience with at least 10 years experience or
- Tanzanian ACCA / MBA (from the reputed institute) with experience in MNC’s and having at least 12 + years experience
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.