Position: Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Industry experience (customs, taxation, government, internal affairs, police, emergency, fire protection, banking, consulting companies, etc.), especially in Tanzania’s government affairs and finance industry.
- Understand the ICT needs and trends of Tanzania’s government and financial industry, understand customer pain points; dig clues and opportunities from the customer; and formulate corresponding sales strategies;
- Able to expand and maintain key customer relationships according to job need; have successful experience in engaging customers and end-to-end solution sales;
- Have experience in industry ecology and channel cooperation, understand ecological maps in Tanzania’s government and financial industry, such as mainstream products and solutions of merchants, channel maps of key customers, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in IT, Engineering or any business related qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ solutions sales and/or account management experience involving large, complex projects in the Public Sector
- Proven sales success, client management, and service delivery experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills, understanding of the sales process and methods, and profitability and risk management skills
- Strong consulting skills with excellent commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Understanding ICT products and services, its competitors’ offerings and the key differentiators
- Advanced interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven conflict and issue management skills
- Team-oriented leadership and management skills and a professional attitude to colleagues and clients
- Experience of working with audiences with varying levels of technical understanding in different cultures
- Must be presentable, articulate, reliable, committed and resilient
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work, and a competitive salary package. Training opportunities are available for professional improvement.