Job Opportunity at Mwananchi Communications – Sales Representative
Job Title: Sales Representative
Mwananchi Communications Limited publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti, and The Citizen are looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of:
To increase copy sales and develop relationships with partners in the distribution channel and to ensure that you meet you’re set sales targets while maintaining an optimal return level.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Manage the distributor in making sure that there is right infrastructure that will help in the distribution of all MCL products.
- Work with the Distributor in making sure that the business is sustainable by making all MCL products available, Visible and above all affordable- sold at recommended retail price.
- Develop and grow more channels of distribution.
- Monitors market arrivals, circulation sales and returns indicators and makes a ppropriate reports to Area Sales Manager.
- Monitoring daily performance of our brands in your assigned area of operation in comparison to our competitors and make reports that guide growth strategies.
- Open up new markets in your area of operation that in turn translate to more copy sales.
- Actively solve any customer complains that arise within your area of operations to maintain good customer relations and protect the company interests.
- Liaise with the database officer to assist in credit control and debt management within your area of operations.
- Submit daily and weekly reports on the progress of activities within your area as well as your progress in meeting your sales targets.
- Effectively manage debt collection and credit control within your areas of operation.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:University Degree in Business Administration/Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
At least 2 to 3 years working experience.
Excellent communication skills, computer knowledge, and familiarity with brands.
Driving motorcycle and a valid driving license is added advantage
A pleasant personality, team player and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz by February 20, 2020
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.