Assistant Accountant II
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions under the Bureau of Agricultural Consultancy and Advisory Services (BACAS) based at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA). The application letters should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of academic certificates of Form Four, Form six, and Diploma. Furthermore, the applicant must submit Birth Certificate, a signed and updated CV and other Testimonials.
POSITION: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT II
- Possession of form four Secondary School Certificate plus Ordinary Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent from a recognised Institution with at least four years working experience in the relevant field;
- Experience in Spread Sheets and Microsoft Office Packages;
- Experience in working with consulting entities/ projects will be an added advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (excellent written and verbal skills-English Language);
- Good Organization, Customer Service, Financial and IT Skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating of BACAS office and records system;
- Handle BACAS correspondences in collaboration with Executive Director and Coordinator of Projects;
- Preparing invoices, receipts, quotations and bank deposits;
- Preparing day to day financial transactions, verifying, classifying and recording, Bank reconciliation, financial statements, maintain check books, expense vouchers, legers and vote book);
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Terms of the contract: Contract will be for two years renewable depending on the performance and conduct.
Age: Not above 45 years.
Salary: As per Treasury Registry Salary Circular No. 6 of 2015 which is applicable at the moment.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro; to reach him not later than TWO weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Applications should be submitted latest by May 14, 2020
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.