Job opportunity at Tanzania Standard Newspaper
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following post: – DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Director of Finance shall be the Head of Directorate of Finance and Business Development and is responsible to the Director General. He shall direct and coordinate the organization’s financial resources.
- Supervises the implementation of accounting functions by ensuring collection, classification, recording and reconciliation of accounting data.
- Reviews constantly the organization’s financial position and ensures prompt provision of relevant financial information to Management.
- Takes appropriate action for collecting revenue due to the Organization.
- Ensures that the organization timely meets its financial obligations and all payments are made hi accordance with financial regulations and under appropriate authority.
- Ensures prompt production of accurate Annual and Financial reports for auditing and publication in accordance with the statutory requirements.
In Business Development
- Responsible for overall management of all strategic and operational marketing activities.
- Plans and coordinates implementation of business plans and penetration of new markets.
- Coordinates customer care trainings to all staff placed at the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounts/Commerce, aCPA (T) or an equivalent full professional accountancy qualification plus at least 3 years working experience in accounting or audit practice at a senior level. Registration with NBAA as authorized accountant is essential.
SALARY AND FRINGE BENEFIT
An attractive salary will be given to the right candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonial should be sent to the address below so as to reach them within fourteen days from the date of first press appearance of this advertisement.
Tanzania Standard (Newspaper) Ltd
P.O. Box 9033
DAR ES SALAAM
Voucher No. 01