The office of Uvinza District Executive Director in collaboration with Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) Project is currently seeking highly experienced, committed and motivated Tanzanians to fill in the following 6 Months Period with Possibilities of Contract renewal vacancies below:
POSITION TITLE: Data Officer (Afisa Takwimu)
REPORTS TO: Medical Officer in charges of the facility.
LOCATION: Uvnza Hc
Full Time work Station: CTC/PMTCT Clinic&OPD
OVERALL JOB FUNCTION:
To implement high-standard computer and papo based HIV data and record management in accordance to Facility, District, Regional, Government and PEPFAR guidance.
Health Information Systems (HIS) Lead at ICAP February, 2020
Finance and Grants Officer – Shinyanga at FHI 360 February, 2020
MEDICAL RECORDS SUPERVISOR at Aga Khan Health Service February, 2020
Child Protection and Social Policy Officer at UNICEF February, 2020
HTS Officer – Outreach at HJFMRI February, 2020
District Clinical & Strategic Information Manager at MDH February, 2020
- The incumbent will be a Member of the faciiity staff and will implement the following on daliy basis.
- Primarily responsible for transcription of patient visit information to paper-based pre-ART and ART registers.
- Review relevant clinic records and perform paper-based data quality checks on CTC 2 cards and registers
- Ensure proper filling client files
- At computerized sites,conduct data entry for the CTC 2 database from CTC2 cards, PITC registers and HEI cards.
- Update all patient’s laboratory results on CTC2 database(CD4,Viral Load etc.)
- Perform data quality assurance checks for the electronic data
- Update all clients visits in the CTC2 database on daily basis and update in the CTC3 macro as frequent as required by the program.
- Perform daily back up of CTC2 database inlo external hard drive
- Conduct data triangulation between CTC2 database,ANC and TB units(TB-HIV and ANC positive clients)
- Produce/Compile Prepare Quarterly reports for care and treatment.
- Mother child cohort report and HTS reports.
- Produce missed appointment/LTF reports on monthly basis and update final status of clients.
- Collaborate with site personnel,personnel at other health facilities and community-based organization in tracing patients who miss visits or are lost to follow-up.
- Assist facility,R/CHMT in all data-related requests and reporting.
- Ensure weekly data are entered into patcny excel to facilitate weekly performance review.
- Enter performance of each sub granted staff in the database on monthly basis.
- Participate in all QI meeting in the facility.
- Facilitate accurate and timely data coiilection and submission at your facility on weekly monthiy and quarterly basis with minimal or no support from THPS staff.
- Communicate closely with District,Regional and Headquarters THPS staff to ensure smooth uninterrupted availability of HIV interventions in your facility.
- At least Form six level
- Certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma in Records Management is an added advantage
- Must have verifiable knowledge on computer(Ms Word,Excel,and MS Access)
- Nursing,Counseling, and/or records keeping skills will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with the health system and hospital medical records.
- Capable of independently implementing the duties described above.
- Fluent in Kiswahili and English
All applications should be directed to the following address no later than 28th February, 2020. Only Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae/Resume
Application should be Directed to the following address;
District Executive Director
Or through E-Mail at [email protected]