Design, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Purpose of the position:
- Provide technical guidance and support to KIHeWA- Karatu Integrated Health and WASH Project to comply with WV DM&E Management policy (LEAP/IPM) guidelines & standards, CWB initiatives and donor requirements.
- Taking part in project activities’ data collection, cleaning analysis and reporting as required by DME and or project management team. Abide and support in the monitoring and evaluation activities per approved policies, systems, procedures and donor requirements.
- Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an
- Design, adopt or update monitoring tools as per project M&E plan and ensure use of appropriate tools in collection, compilation, analysis and utilization
- Facilitate and strengthen quality control mechanism for M&E processes and review of project documents (reports, PDD, Assessment, Evaluation, Baseline survey reports etc)
- Prepare and submit periodic consolidated reports of ongoing M&E activities, progress against outcomes and outputs of to KIHeWA- Karatu Integrated Health and WASH project
- Support the Program Manager and technical team in the implementation of the project’s plans through training and other on-site support.
- Facilitate programme reflection/learning, research, documentation of best practices and ensure most significant success stories are included in the reports and shared among the partners
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required: BSc Degree in Health, health management or a related field.
Experience: 3 years in programming. Familiarity with KOICA guidelines is an added advantage
Previous experience in M&E function will be an added
Technical skills and abilities:
- Skills in Programming.
- Computer skills and statistical package.
- Ability to work in teams
- Skills in Research methodology
- Analytical skills
- Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field