Chief Executive Officer
Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) through its organ Tanzania Premier League Board (TPLB) is mandated to manage its brands’ name called ‘Premier League , First Division League , and Second Division League is looking for suitable qualified Tanzania candidates to fill a position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
Reporting to General Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
The Chief Executive Officer’s primary duties are to facilitate organization and management of Tanzania Football leagues (Premier League ,
First Division and Second Division).
Other duties and responsibilities include:-
- Provide significant input into the TPLB strategic plan , then develop and execute the appropriate supporting business plan and reporting regime (including measurement against agreed goals)to be utilized at the TPLB Board meetings .
- Set and manage appropriate performance goals and standards for TPLB staff , to support the business plan , including developing existing staff , hiring new staff or terminating existing staff where appropriate .
- Ensure appropriate controls , policies , reporting , and monitoring mechanisms are in place across all sections of TPLB .
- Establish strong relationships with all key stakeholders , including developing and implementing communication strategies both internally and externally to not only ensure timely flow of relevant information but to ensure TPLB’s image and reputation is at all times presented in a consistent and favorable manner .
- Build strong relationships with TPLB Board members to ensure optimal information flow and co-operation .
- Provide significant input into the budgeting process and then ensure efficient and effective processes are in place to ensure compliance with budget and timely , relevant financial reporting to the TPLB Board .
- Develop and implement marketing and business plan to maintain and increase revenues from existing operations and to develop new business opportunities .
- Develop and implement a sponsorship strategy that will enhance existing sponsorships and attract new sponsors and partners .
- Actively seek and secure appropriate grants
- Prepare Board agendas , collate , prepare and distribute materials , attend TPLB Board meetings and take minutes .
- Corresponding and liaising with TFF , TFF member as well as other stakeholders
- Ensure the development of the Tanzania League brands .
Also Read :
- Artist-In-Residence ll at UDSM
- Job Opportunities at Water Mission, Lead Engineer
- Clinical Assistant II at Chalinze Water Supply
- Artisan IV at University of Dar es Salaam
- 2 Job Opportunities at VisionFund Tanzania
- Executive Director at TCCIA
- Managing Director- Mkombozi Bank Jobs
- Rating II at Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
- Assistant Technicians at MAUWASA
- Systems Internal Auditor at GBT
Key Qualification :
- A degree in business administration , finance , commerce or similar relevant field .
- At least five years of working experience in an executive position or other similar positions .
- Must be computer literate .
- Must be excellent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English Languages .
- He/she is obliged to have a minimum of five years of working experience in high profiled positions .
- Financial analysis and business orientated skills are necessary .
- Strong interests and experiences in sports , especially football games are mostly required .
Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) is an equal opportunity employer . The successful candidate will be offered a salary in accordance with TFF approved salary scale . TFF also offers career development opportunities and good working environment .
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position .
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae .
- Contacts stating name in full , telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidates .
- Copies of relevant certificates .
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com