Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services . By connecting small shops to the digital economy , we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses . Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs , no wholesalers or banks necessary .
Thousands of retailers across Kenya , Tanzania , and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time . We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment .
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021 . Sokowatch will provide everything a duka needs , no wholesalers or distributors necessary .
Role : Customer Sales Agent
We seek to employ a highly qualified and motivated Sales Representative who will be responsible for providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers , driving product volumes and profit growth in the key retail chains as well as manage customer relationships , documenting and reporting on customer feedback in order to improve the customer experience .
Reporting to; Customer Sales Lead
• Drive revenue and customer retention through customer relationship management
• Assist the delivery agents in customer order generation , as well as customer experience management .
• Help our customers navigate both our product portfolio and services
• Follow up on leads and prospects to close on the sale
• Drive customer satisfaction , through effectively solving customer complaints
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries through various channels .
• Maintaining a positive , empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
• 3-5 years of experience in key account management
• Diploma in customer service , communications , marketing or a related field
• Sales skills ie able to pitch a sale,up-selling and cross-selling
• Great Communication skills
• Ability to build relationships
• Customer-centric individual
• Proven track record in a call center
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets .
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Good business sense and professional manner .
• Positive attitude
Qualified candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearing indicating ‘Warehouse manager Dar es salaam’ on the subject by 30th November 2019 . The successful candidates must be ready to join us ASAP .
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted .