DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – 1 POST – 1 POST
JOB SUMMARY :
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
i . Formulate , establish , monitor and enforce professional standards and build capacity to professionals on overall polices relative to Procurement and supplies profession
ii . Managing of the procurement and supply profession developments in changing World .
iii . Conduct research and consultancy in Procurement and Supply .
iv . Ensure the dissemination of professional knowledge and information in connection with research and Consultancy work and activities of the Board .
v . CO-ordinate registration of Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians .
vi . Manage Continued Professional Development (CPD) for the registered Procurement and Supplies Professionals .
vii . Regulate , monitor and enforce adherence to procurement code of conduct and ethics .
viii . Receive , investigate allegations of breach of professional conduct .
Also Read :
- Transfer Vacancies at Mbeya University (MUST)
- Jobs Opportunities at St John’s University (SJUT)
- Secretary at Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- Assistant Lecturer (Taxation) at TRA
- Tutorial Assistant (Forest Engineering) at SUA
- Tutorial Assistant / Assistant Librarian Trainee – 3 Post at SUA
- Gender and Microfinance Specialist at Enabel
- Job Opportunity at Epvate & Fortune International Consulting, Procurement Officer
- Information Technology Officer at GBT
- Human Resource Officer at Vipaji
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
Masters Degree in Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Procurement , Logistics and Supplies , Procurement and Supplies Management plus CSP/CPSP , MCIPS , or equivalent professional qualifications in Procurement and Supplies with practical experience in the management of not less than 10 years and who is registered by PSPTB in the Authorized category .