The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent , World-Class Regulatory Authority responsible for licensing , tariff setting and quality of service regulation of the Electricity , Petroleum , Natural Gas and Water sectors . EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Tanzanians are invited to apply .
CORPORATE AFFAIRS DIVISION
Post Title : Stores cum Assistant Administrative Officer
- To ensure proper store management and recording of purchased goods and services .
- To handle zonal office’s store as per Authority’s financial and accounting procedures manual .
- To ensure that office is properly maintained and provided with essential services and supplies .
- To ensure zonal office tenancy lease contracts is properly managed and advices the Zonal Manager on issues related to rent and utilities payments .
- To follow up and ensure that travel arrangements are made , booked and confirmed on time .
- To supervise drivers and ensure uninterrupted provision of transport services .
- To supervise maintenance of office equipment and motor vehicles .
- To handle transport logistics , issuance of fuel and checks logbooks .
- To supervise the zonal office cleanness , courier services and staff welfare .
- To carryout out administrative and human resources management activities in the zone .
- To coordinate all corporate events in the zone such as EWURA family day , staff meeting , in house trainings and preparation of official meetings .
- Responsible for day-to-day management and handling of incoming mails , outgoing mails , storage and retrieval of records .
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor .
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience :
- Possession of diploma in procurement , materials management , human resources management , records management or law from a recognized higher learning institution .
- Possession of Knowledge and Competence in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) application .
- Must be registered by PSPTB under Procurement and Supplies Technician or Procurement and Supplies Full Technician Category .
- No prior working experience is required but possession of relevant working experience in relevant field will be an added advantage .
Mode of Application
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time contact telephone number , together with photocopies of certificates and transcripts (certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), Birth certificate , one passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to reach the under-mentioned by 8th November,2019 .
Application letter should be addressed to :
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com