Job Opportunity at One Acre Fund Tanzania , Collection and Recovery Coordinator
Position : Tanzania Collection and Recovery Coordinator
at One Acre Fund – Tanzania
The Collection & Recovery Coordinator’s main objective is to follow up on assets or funds lost due to fraud , non-compliance with exit clearance , and other staff misconduct , with the aim to recover that loss for the organization . S/he will report to the Legal Specialist .
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor
Experience Level : Entry level
Experience Length : 2 years
Preferred Start Date – November 15 , 2019
Job Location – Iringa , Tanzania
Compensation – Commensurate with experience
Duration – Full-time job .
Benefits – Health insurance , paid time off
– No; Must have existing rights to work in Tanzania .
- Initiate and drive forward cases at the primary village and district court level after terminations for fraud have occurred
- After successful cases , follow up on recovering funds
- Work with HR to collect clearance forms and to follow up on non-recovered items
- Follow up on balances or assets that were not recovered upon termination
- Assist the Legal Specialist and Case Investigator with gathering evidence when necessary
- Scrutinize and conduct legal research on various cases
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings in primary court and district court level
- Promote reconciliation and encourage and facilitate the settlement , in an amicable way on such terms as are just
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people . You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager , access to mentorship and training programs , and regular feedback on your performance . We hold career reviews every six months , and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals . You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career .
- We are seeking an exceptional , entry-level professional with 1-2 year(s) of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission . Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply :
- Strong educational background; a legal degree and license to practice law are preferred
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of the prosecution process in village or district level courts
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work , or outside of work , enthusiasm for learning , and openness to feedback .
- Highly analytical with strong attention to details and negotiation skills
- High level of professionalism and high ethical standards
- Language : English and Swahili fluency required .
- Receptionists at DAG Hotel
- Field Supervisor at Ifakara Health Institute
- Secretary at Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- Artist-In-Residence ll at UDSM
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below :
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org