The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works , Transport and Communication which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland .
The Regional Manager-TANROADS Mtwara on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian individuals to fill vacant positions available for DRIVER .
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the positions , candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy , responsible , reliable , accountable and with high degree of integrity .
DRIVER (1 POST)
SCOPE OF POSITION
Successful applicant must be ready to work on all working days and during Weekends and Public Holidays . They should be willing to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision .
The position holder shall report to the Head of Accounts and Administration Unit
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education , Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognized Institution Driving License Grade C , with good driving tract; 2 . Age not above 45 years
Must be Tanzanian .
- Drives Agency motor vehicles
- Maintains the respective vehicle logbook
- Undertake motor vehicle services
- Maintains safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by superiors .
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts , i.e postal address , e-mail and telephone numbers .
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement .
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates :
- Applicants who were already working at any weighbridge station with TANROADS will not be considered
FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials , Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted .
- Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts .
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be certified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
- Deadline for submission is 01st November , 2019 at 16:30 Hrs
- Application letters should be written in English Languag
Terms and Conditions of Service
Please apply with confidence to : –
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org