Administrator : M-PESA Agents – MPESAN
The M-PESA Agent Administrator will be responsible to assist the M-PESA support Managers deliver against M-PESA revenue targets through effective management of the M-PESA agent network .
- Daily M-PESA agent network support including agent contract processing , stock management , float monitoring , fraud activity monitoring , PoS allocation , agent communications and training
- Assist M-PESA support Managers on identifying & troubleshooting poorly performing M-PESA outlets .
- Maintain M-PESA agent Database . Ensure agent information is constantly updated and communicated to other relevant departments and stakeholders
- Attend to all M-PESA agent and customer queries and where necessary escalate to relevant departments through remedy and follow up on solutions and respond to enquirers . Attend to all remedy tickets in agreeable time frame
- Assist in Reporting weekly/ monthly/ quarterly & annual operational and management reports on agent productivity & completed ongoing and planned activities .
- Maintains M-PESA Starter packs/blisters status and reporting .
- Attend walk-in customers logged queries through help desk and escalate to respective departments
- Preparing daily , weekly , & Monthly reports on Mpesa , Merchant Activity
- Training Preparation , approval and Communication to stakeholders Eg HOR’s , TM’s TDR Companies .
- M-Pesa Agents Support & Escalations
- M-pesa Agent Creations .
a) E-mail feedback
b) Receipt and preparation of NEW acquisitions request
-Reactivation; replacement of recycled Tills
– Change of Store ownership
c)Preparation & Log in for creation
d)Daily updates on creation status for HOR/TM’s
e)Starter pack labeling
f)Compile Created file/Tills and Dispatch
Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification .
Computer skills training at an intermediate level (excel , word and power point are essential)
Good understanding of financial principles , understands financial ratios , can interpret standard financial statements .
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 01-Nov-19 , 11:59:00 PM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com