Job Title : HR Officer
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit , support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures . You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work .
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient , give us a chance to meet you . We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions . We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills .
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers .
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions , posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance , EEO data etc .) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer , administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits , recruitment , training & development etc .)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem – solving and decision – making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; further training will be a plus .
Mode of Application
Send your CV and copy of certificates via email@example.com before 13th November quoting this as a subject WD-HR Officer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org