Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Extra Neutral Alcohol Distillery (IDTL) is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to develop him/her through a Maintenance Worker in Training programmed to attain the necessary practical process engineering competences including monitoring and controlling plant machinery , and perform maintenance and repairs during scheduled stops , breakdowns and off crops .
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Full Technician Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or Form IV/VI certificate accompanied by sound Grade I in Fitter Mechanics from a recognized Institution or Level III Fitter Mechanics from VETA .
- Knowledge in Machinery running behavior , safety and lockout procedures , maintenance and repair on plant machinery such as centrifugal and gearboxes .
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Factory environment .
- Sound mental and physical health .
- Honest , Obedient , ready to work long hours under pressure and attentive to details .
- Effective communication in the English language .
- Computer literate .
- Burning desire to succeed in a high-performance environment and ready to work long hours .
- Mentally and physically fit .
- All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three referees with their contacts to the under mentioned addressee or via email : email@example.com
Related Jobs :
- Personal Assistants at MONI Company Limited
- Workshop Instructor II at University of Dar es Salaam
- Job Opportunity at Young Investment Co. Ltd, Administration Officer
- Job Opportunity at Young Investment Co. Ltd, Human Resource Officer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org