- At least Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies Chain Management or related discipline .
- Preferred at least 3 years procurement management experience . Working with INGO will be added advantage .
- Computer skills is required especially good command in excel and word .
- Facilitation and training skills .
- Donor funding management skills .
- Accounting skills will be added advantage .
- Auditing skills will be added advantage .
- Ability to function with a high degree of integrity
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Contract Period is one (1) years with potential for renewal
Also Read :
- 3 Job Opportunities at ELCT- ECD, Cleaners/ Room Attendants
- Consultant at Equal Measures
- Job Opportunity at Epvate & Fortune International Consulting, Procurement Officer
- Food Security and Livelihoods Adviser at Save the Children
- Program Finance & Administration Officer at World Vision
- Tutorial Assistant (Forest Engineering) at SUA
- Job Opportunity at AUMS, Graduate Mining Engineer
- CHILD PROTECTION MANAGER at Save the Children
- 5 Job Opportunities at HR World, Safety Officers
- Call Center Manager at Offgrid – Electric Ltd
Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description. Interested applicants should apply with a CV of not more than 2 pages and a cover letter stating how they meet the key competencies by email , to : email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent before 11th November 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com