PROGRAMME QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER 1X
Both positions are partly funded by DFID
- You will have at least two years of experience in a similar role , supporting vulnerable children , youth and their families .
- You will also have a demonstrated understanding of child protection and safeguarding processes as well as the application of health , safety and risk management procedures .
- Most importantly you will have the passion and drive to make a difference to the lives of children living and working on the street .
At Railway Children , we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of all those who come into contact with us in our work . We follow a range of procedures to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children and vulnerable people are recruited to work for us . This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including criminal records check .
In the next five years we have exciting plans to upscale our work dramatically;
- We will work in more locations than evar before , in Tanzania and across East Africa,-
- We will recruit more staff
- We will raise more than $10 Million
Also Read :
- Information Technology Officer at GBT
- Assistant Lecturers Medicine and Surgery at KIUT
- Documentation Specialist at PCI Tanzania
- Job Opportunity at One Acre Fund Tanzania, Collection and Recovery Coordinator
- Project Finance Officer at Sightsavers
- Job Opportunity at Diageo, Business Performance Lead
- 5 Job Opportunities at HR World, Safety Officers
- Food Security and Livelihoods Adviser at Save the Children
- 3 Job Opportunities at ELCT- ECD, Cleaners/ Room Attendants
- Human Resources Assistant at UNICEF
If you would like to help steer us on this journey , we would love to hear from you recruitment packs with Job Descriptions and Person Specifications and application details are available online at www.railwaychildren.org.uk/jobs
How to apply
Please note that Railway Children will only accept applications made using this application form and will not accept CVs or Covering letters .
Due to the number of applications often received , only those to be invited for an interview will be informed of the outcome of their application . Applicants who have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date should assume they have been unsuccessful .