Technical & Program Quality at MGIT
Maryland Global Initiatives Tanzania (MGIT) is looking for a qualified and dynamic Technical & Program Quality Advisor to work with local implementing partners and RHMTs to monitor quality improvement activities to improve health care services around HIV/AIDS by initiating QI interventions to address gaps within the REACH project .
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor
Experience Level : Mid level
Experience Length : 3 years
Position – Technical & Program Quality Advisor
Location – Dar es Salaam with frequent travels within Tanzania
Reporting Associate Director-Program Quality & Special Projects
Key Activities :
- Under the leadership of STA- PQ&BD , will assist in the development and implementation of systems , policies , and procedures for the identification , collection , and analysis of performance measurement data .
- Work with the STA to Analyze , update , and modify standard operating procedures and processes to continually improve QI services/operations .
- Provide TA to R/CHMTs and selected facility CQI teams with overall responsibility for providing support for clinical quality improvement initiatives .
- Take leadership in the monitoring of quality improvement activities at the facility and partner level to improve & institutionalize quality improvement interventions
- Collects and summarizes performance data , identifies opportunities for improvement , and presents findings quarterly to the organizations (RHMTs and LIP)
- Facilitates training for site quality improvement teams as directed by the STA- PQ& BD
- Evaluate the impact of training activities and share recommendations
- Maintains thorough documentation of activities and deliverables
- Will be involved in establishing a framework through which continued mentorship to CHMTs and facilities can take place
- Involved in setting up monitoring and evaluation of the CQI activities conducted by RHMTs , LIP & Selected facilities
- Collects monthly report from supported regions and provides guidance , submits to STA-PQ& BD and provides recommendations related to tracked indicators and outcomes
- Program Manager – Trachoma at HKI(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Deputy Director of Programs Job Opportunity at IRC
- 70 Job Opportunities at Ifakara Health Institute, Field Workers
- Job Opportunity at Young Investment Co. Ltd, Human Resource Officer
- Reputable first degree in Nursing , Medicine , epidemiology or related field
- Masters in Public Health , public administration , Epidemiology , social science or improvement science will be an added advantage .
- At least 3-year CQI experience in resource-limited health care delivery or administration ,
- Demonstrated knowledge of synthesizing information and presentation , knowledge of evaluation designs in HIV programs
- Experience working with PEPFAR funded projects , experience implementing QI projects .
- Demonstrated knowledge in HIV is highly encouraged
- Skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of analytical software such as SPSS and Epi Info is highly desired .
- Demonstrated ability to apply evaluation data into clinical activities
- Must be registered with the relevant regulatory body .
- Experience working with PEPFAR supported programs . Also , experience working with RHMTs and CHMTs is invaluable
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office .
- Excellent interpersonal skills , sound judgment , communication skills , and ability to identify and resolve policy and operational constraints effectively .
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously , set priorities , and work independently .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Swahili .
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below :
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements , please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae of no more than 3-pages by the 23rd October 2019 to the Human Resources & Administration Manager , at TanzaniaHR@mgic.umaryland.edu
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted .
To apply for this job email your details to TanzaniaHR@mgic.umaryland.edu