Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at National Bank of Commerce (NBC) 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Lead Generator – NBC Across The Network
Posted: 13th February, 2020
Job ID: R-15905827
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Sales to Retail Customers 80%
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of Bank’s consumer lending and deposit products.
- Provide direct “hands on” sales support (quality lead generation and effective follow up) to generate and convert quality leads into sales.
- Participate in sales campaigns to meet specific targets.
- Maintain own sales performance statistics for management information usage.
- Complete account opening and loan documentation together with customers in line with NBC Bank policies and requirements and submit to Line Manager/Team leader for review before submitting to operations for processing.
- When selling loans to Retail customers, complete the financial analysis and statement review on customer accounts. Where customers do not meet the minimum criteria, advise the customer verbally or in writing as the customer requires. Report such denials to the Line Manager on a daily basis.
- Check correctness of each new account application, loan document and all other customer documents.
- Comply with general NBC Operational risk & Rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations
Operational rigour and compliance with kyc requirements 10%
- Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document and all other customer documents. Lead Generators (LGs) are held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of these and supporting documents that they complete and submit
- Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes personally undertaken to ensure green audit.
- Follow the Retail end to end account opening ensuring new accounts are authorized and KYC compliant. Escalate any items that exceed the agreed service level time lines or where there are unresolved KYC requirements, to the Line Manager.
- Comply with general NBC operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations
Provision of customer service 5%
Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- Refer to the appropriate department/ team leader any query for products outside his/her portfolio or queries within their products.
- Advice customers as soon as new loans are approved and encourage draw-downs on the new loans and the same should be done for new accounts opened.
- Open scheme loan accounts referred by the Scheme Loans Relationship Managers
Contribute to development of the team and personal development 5%
- Share knowledge and experience with other Lead Generator in the team.
- Deputize for the Line Manager whenever required.
- Agree annual performance objectives with the Team Leader, including specific sales targets.Pursue continued improvement in personal development by participating in development programmes and training
Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Diploma – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Experience in a similar environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE