The USAID-funded Health Policy Plus (HP+) project provides technical support to the Government of Tanzania in health policy formulation and implementation. HP+ is seeking a qualified Tanzanian research institution implement data collection efforts related to an HIV activity-based costing and management exercise at facility, community, and above-site levels.
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Data collection expertise with demonstration of success in Tanzania in the areas of HIV and health economics
- Quantitative research skills, process mapping experience, and strong management skills
Interested candidates must read the full request for proposal which is available online, please visit the link below:
The deadline for applications is February 18th, 2020.
READ MORE AND APPLY HERE!