OR-TAMISEMI Call for Work Health Sector The Ministry of Health is a government ministry of Tanzania. Its central offices are located in Dodoma. Its mission is to “facilitate the provision of basic health services that are good, quality, equitable, accessible, affordable, sustainable[,] and gender sensitive”.
DOWNLOAD NAMES IN PDF BELOW
The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation is trust, non-profit making organization, established and incorporated under the Trustees Incorporation Ordinance, CAP 375. We aim to supplement and complement the development efforts of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania.The Foundation was established after the launching of its first initiative known as the “Mkapa Fellows Programme” in July 2005.
- Job Opportunities at Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI)
- MOH:List Of Public Servants Fully funded for Studies
- Job Opportunities at Morogoro International School
- Job Opportunities at UAP Insurance Tanzania
TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration.
President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government
The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.
The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and sectoral interventions on donor supported programmes at district and other locals levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthen the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels.
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.