|Senior Information System Auditor at ATCL January, 2020|
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic
Plan (2017-2021). In line with this expansion, the company is also making some reforms in its
structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:-
POSITION: SENIOR INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITOR (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS .AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Must have Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in either Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Science/Engineenng or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
- Must have hands on working experience of at least five (5) years in related field and within a reputable organization preferably a commercial entity.
- Possession of Certificate in Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATS)/Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)/Certified Fraud Examiner (CPA) or equivalent is an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assess and analyze risks pertinent to the organizations’ Information Systems and develop Annual IT Risks Mapping;
- To draw audit objective plans and programmes for Information Systems audit assignments and executes audits according to the applicable auditing standards as per Annual IT Risks Mapping;
- To evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Information Systems controls;
- To conduct audit tests and procedures necessary to establish compliance with Information Systems operating practices and standards;
- To follow-up on the implementation of previous audit recommendations.
- To prepare draft Information Systems audit reports;
- To prepare draft audit report and perform other team members’ appraisals after each assignment;
Five (5) years contract and attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV),
Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school),other relevant certificates/licenses, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council of Tanzania- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs
Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Within Fourteen (14) days from the date of issue of this announcement. Deadline will 12 February, 2020:
The application letters should be directed to the following address:
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO AIR TANZANIA
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM