Senior Tax Associate Job Opportunity at KPMG East Africa
|Senior Tax Associate Job Opportunity at KPMG East Africa|
Position: Senior Tax Associate
KPMG is a leading provider of professional services, which include audit, tax and advisory. The aim of KPMG is to inspire confidence and empower change. KPMG has a notable ‘African Footprint’ and is well used to serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to take the role of tax seniors to support our growing Tax department.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to the following:-
- Execution and completion of one or more client engagements.
- Day to day operations of the engagement(s).
- Work closely with the Senior Manager/ Manager on engagement management.
- Review the work product of Associates and provide direction and training as necessary.
- Have own portfolio of clients liaising with them throughout the year to agree and meet timetables.
- Supervising and coaching junior members of the team.
- Timely communication with the line manager, partner and clients on issues and progress of the work.
- Point of contact for clients throughout the year, managing costs, raising fees and agreeing cash collection of these fees.
Also Read:Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree Business, Engineering/Science, Law or a related field
- Should be a CPA (T) or ACCA Qualified or final stage of ACCA or CPA.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the tax field.
- Possess ability to oversee and manage multiple staff and interns in a supervisory function.
- Ability to identify and research client issues quickly and effectively.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong organizational skills and creativity.
- Have very good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Team/ engagement management skills.
- Must operate and practice within the professional code of conduct, be honest, with self and colleagues.
- Goal driven and results oriented.
- Competitive remuneration in line with qualifications and experience
- Continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams.
- Unrivaled space to grow and be innovative
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV quoting the position you are applying for to; [email protected] on or before Friday, 31st January, 2020.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*