Teaching Job Opportunities at WAZO HILL HIGH SCHOOL WAZO HILL HIGH SCHOOL a reputable O’ and A ‘Level school located at Wazo Mivumoni, is currently searching for competent, experienced, energetic, talented teachers who can teach the following subjects;
If you are well experienced teacher and have a passion for science and business subjects as well as gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you. We are currently recruiting for new teachers to join our outstanding faculty of teachers. You must have a solid understanding of the national curriculum standards that allow our students to grow academically, socially and emotionally. You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm. The ideal candidate also believes in collaboration with other colleagues and promotes understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment. Basically, we are searching for the following teachers;
DEADLINE 23 APRIL 2020
· ICS & BASIC MATHEMATICS TEACHERS FOR O’LEVEL (2VACANCIES)
· BIOLOGY TEACHERS FOR A LEVEL (5 VACANCIES)
· CHEMISTRY TEACHERS FOR A LEVEL (5 VACANCIES)
· GEOGRAPHY TEACHER FOR BOTH O LEVEL AND A LEVEL (2 VACANCIES)
· COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTANCE TEACHERS FOR A LEVEL (2 VACANCIES)
· ADVANCED MATHEMATICS FOR A LEVEL (2 VACANCIES)
· Prioritizing on efficiency in planning and teaching students so as to ensure scores of high ranks.
· Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science, business education, research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
· Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
· Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
· Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
· Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
· Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
· Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
- Job Opportunities at TPC Moshi
- Job opportunity at Startimes Tanzania
- OR-TAMISEMI Call for Work Health Sector
- Job Opportunities at Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI)
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in science education, Business education or another related field
· A and B scores in core subjects justified by a teacher’s O level and A’ level educational certificate.
· Minimal of three years’ experience in teaching relevant classes
· Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
· Able to control and Manage class discipline
· Those who will be able to bring and justify their students NECTA results will be given priority
· Comfort in a team environment
We are searching for competent science and business subjects teachers who will be able to master quality teaching for different subjects as described
Teaching Job Opportunities at WAZO HILL HIGH SCHOOL
The post Teaching Job Opportunities at WAZO HILL HIGH SCHOOL appeared first on Global Info.